1. Deadline: Applications must be received no later than Friday, September 30, 2016. Late proposals or those sent via mail or fax will not be accepted
2. Applications and supporting materials should be emailed as one document to specific representative. The subject line of the e-mail should read: (Insert organization name) Community Grant Application.
3. All applications must be typed.
4. Grants are made only to non-profit, charitable organizations, which are tax exempt under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or to schools and government agencies.
5. We generally do not consider requests from: Individuals, fraternal, labor or veteran groups, partisan political organizations, member agencies of federated campaigns such as United Way or United Arts Council, or National organizations.
6. Grant winners must submit a success story to the Community Grant committee by August 2017 to be considered for future grant money.
(see application for more guidelines and information)
Please refrain from contacting us to check on the status of your application. Grant recipients will be notified on or before Friday, February 24, 2017. Syngenta maintains the right to suspend or cancel the Grant Program at any given time.
For more information about Syngenta, visit Syngenta US For more information about the Community Grant Program, contact the location representative above.