New AgriPro Winter Wheat Varieties Available
For the 2018 planting season, Syngenta has introduced five new AgriPro brand winter wheat varieties that address local growing conditions.
Five new @SyngentaUS AgriPro brand winter #wheat varieties address local growing conditions.For the 2018 planting season, Syngenta has introduced five new AgriPro® brand winter wheat varieties that address local growing conditions. Consistently ranked in the top yield group of each region, AgriPro wheat varieties are known for their best-in-class disease packages, leading agronomics, outstanding yield potential and high-end-use quality. New winter wheat varieties include the following:
click to tweet
- SY Rugged maximizes the potential for high yields across variable environments in Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas.
- SY 517 CL2 features good winter hardiness and straw strength for the South Dakota, Montana and Nebraska markets.
- SY Benefit is a consistent yielder with good mill and bake quality in the eastern Kansas and Oklahoma medium-maturity markets.
- SY Achieve CL2 has two-gene herbicide tolerance, resulting in high yield potential in Kansas and Oklahoma.
- Bob Dole, a hard red winter wheat variety, features a good disease package with leaf and stripe rust tolerance, along with Fusarium head blight tolerance in Kansas and Oklahoma.