Agrisure Duracade Grain
Marketing and Stewardship
Syngenta enables growers to utilize the latest approved technology, like the Agrisure Duracade® trait, to help protect crop yield and maximize productivity while supporting responsible stewardship of the resulting grain.
Syngenta continues to support farmers in grain handling and stewardship for the 2017 growing season.
- Allows growers access to the latest U.S. approved corn trait technology with confidence in grain usage and marketing options
- Supports growers in areas where CRW pressure is a primary concern
- Agrisure Duracade will be sold to growers who feed grain or silage to livestock on their own farms, or those who can deliver to select feedlots, feed mills or ethanol plants designated by Syngenta
- Supports proper stewardship of resulting grain via standard Syngenta Stewardship Agreement and an additional Agrisure Duracade-specific use agreement that must be renewed annually
- Offers growers support and guidance for stewarding corn through Gavilon Grain, LLC, regardless of seed brand
- Offers an incentive to growers who plant Golden Harvest® or NK® brand corn hybrids with the Agrisure Duracade trait and who return a signed Syngenta Stewardship Agreement and the 2017 Agrisure Duracade Grain Use Agreement
Please contact your Agrisure®
traits reseller with any questions, or call Gavilon at 844-559-1500.
When planting hybrids with Agrisure Duracade, use stewardship practices for managing volunteer corn, such as:
- Rotate to soybeans, especially if fields have experienced heavy corn rootworm pressure in the past, then cultivate or till the field
- If continuous corn-on-corn is planted, feed the grain on farm, or deliver it to an approved feedlot or ethanol plant designated by Syngenta
Agrisure Duracade Grower Information Sheet
0.9 MB PDF