The best soybean fungicide just got better
Quadris Top® SBX fungicide offers soybean growers the most robust formulation for broad-spectrum preventive and curative disease control. Controlling many diseases including strobilurin-resistant frogeye leaf spot, Quadris Top SBX brings outstanding disease control and stress management to help boost yield and profit potential.
1. Quadris Top SBX protects against diseases including anthracnose diseases, brown spot, rust, powdery mildew, frogeye leaf spot (susceptible and resistant strains).
2. Two active ingredients, azoxystrobin and difenoconazole, and two modes of action provide optimal disease control and resistance management.
3. Quadris Top SBX offers superior stress management benefits and promotes plant growth.
Contact your local retailer about the Syngenta early purchase program for Quadris Top SBX fungicide by March 17, 2017 to take advantage of cost savings for the 2017 season.
Quadris Top SBX Performance
1. Promotes larger beans, fuller pods, better retention, stronger roots and healthier plants overall
2. Helps boosts yields an average of 6 to 8 bushels per acre (bu/A), compared to untreated soybeans
3. Increases yields by an additional 4 to 8 bu/A, compared to competitors